We got excellent news to announce today: the Larval Fish Conference is going ahead in a virtual format!
While the organizers are working on the specifics of the program, here is a list of important facts and dates:
- Over 3 days, we will have remote oral and poster presentations, networking events, picture contests and more
- The deadline for submitting Oral and Poster abstracts is 20 May 2021 – the link will open next week on lfc44.uconn.edu
- You will be able to register for the conference until 20 June 2021 (yes, virtual conferences can do that)
- The cost for the 3 days event is only 50 USD for full or affiliated members and 80 USD for non-members (yes, that’s another perk of virtual conferences)
- As a registered participant, you’ll be able to follow the talks and event live or watch a recording later by yourself for up to 2 weeks after the conference (yes, that’s another virtual advantage, although talking to real people would still beat it)
More details soon!